Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wiggle Worms and Tumble Bugs

I have been scoping out a local summer camp/children's class/pre-school place called Maplewood because I am already thinking about sending Nick to summer camp next summer.  We went to an open house and it looked awesome so I signed up the kids for "gymnastics" classes to do some further scoping.  Chelsea was in the Wiggle Worm group and Nick was in Tumble Bugs...they both LOVED it!!!  Nick's was actual gymnastics...we won't be rolling out the mats for an olympic champion quite yet, but like I said he had a blast!  And Chelsea absolutely loved singing the silly songs and playing the silly games.  I am looking forward to more classes in the fall and eventually their awesome summer camp!


They broke out the Bounce House for Chelsea's last day.  She actually stayed in it with Miss Barbara as her "chaperone" when I left the gym to go watch Nick's "show".  She only lasted about 5 minutes but it was a miracle!


When Nick saw Braelynn (the girl behind him) before class started he said, "Hey, why'd she get to wear her bathing suit?"


Making sure Mommy was watching him...even in the middle of his vault.


So proud of his medal!






 

As you can see...Nick was the "poser" of the group.  Always looking for the camera to ham it up and give me a thumbs up!  I was dying laughing/wondering where in the world he gets it from.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the Little Gym!