Friday, June 10, 2011

Saquish Sleepover

Ever since Nick was born I have been dreaming of the day when we would take our kids down for a sleepover at the beach...playing on the beach all day, rain barrel shower, dinner on the deck, walk down to the rocks with rolled up sweatpants, games & books...no TV, no Wii, no Xbox, no computer games.  Just like "the good old days".  Well.  The weather didn't exactly cooperate...it was borderline FREEZING at times!!!!  But we still had a wonderful, tech-free weekend (except for the occasional Words With Friends entry of course).  Saquish is my most favorite place on earth and I feel so lucky that I can share it with Ryan and the kids and that they love it just as much as I do.






 The new out house!
 Toasty warm on the back deck











Is it possible for it to be TOO windy to fly a kite???!!!  Daddy was cursing the Easter Bunny for giving the kids junky kites.



Crazy girl going in the "pool" at 9 am, 60 degrees out, wind whipping like crazy, loving life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the beach- its the one place my kids get along. And I can relax;-) When are we going to do this??