Sunday, November 21, 2010

Party, Party, Party!

Very late posting of Chelsea's birthday party pics. We had family and a couple of her friends over for games, food and cake. Since Daddy was cooking, Mommy was the photographer and the hostess. I hope I was a good hostess because I didn't get that many great pictures!!! We have a great Mommy moment of me "yelling" at Nick to not blow out her candles on video though! That won't be on the blog...not because I don't want it seen, because we took it with the "big" video camera and I don't know how to get those videos onto the computer! Everyone was well fed and had a great time so that's all we are going to remember!!!

Helping to "make" her own cake. It was a giant Oreo Cookie this year (aka "black cookie"...her favorite)

Papa running the Elefun corner

Game attempts: Ring Around the Rosie (I think we went three rounds)

Simon Says (Emma (and Jill) were too hard to get out so we gave up after about 5 minutes)

Chelsea and Leah in cahoots

Cake!! She wouldn't even attempt to blow out the candles...every other kids' most favorite thing to do!!! The cake was delicious though if I do say so myself.

Can you say Destroyed Basement???

Olivia naking calls. At one point she was riding the four wheeler and talking on the phone...look out!

Binky, blankie and giraffe...she was asking for a nap at 6pm! Apparently not quite the party animal (yet).

Cousins! I think this was the 4th one we took...Nick's grip on poor Abigail loosened with each shot! Could Chelsea look any more tired???

No comments: