Thursday, November 11, 2010

How old are you today? "I six"



Happy Birthday to our beautiful bubba girl!! The big two yesterday. Apparently she wants to skip ahead a few years because every time you ask her how old she is she says "I six". But we want to keep her right where she is. She gets smarter, cuter and more fiesty every day. I find myself saying at least once a day, "Ry, listen to Chelsea" or "Ry, look at what she's doing" or "Nick, did you hear what Chelsea just said". She has quite the personality and I am happy to say that I already fear for the boys in her life...this girl doesn't take anything from anyone...look out!!!




If you listen very closely you will hear her "blowing" the candles out. Gotta work on the lung capacity I guess! Party pics to follow...

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am so sorry I am late with a big Happy Birthday to Miss Chelsea!!!!! 2 years - how is that possible!! That video is adorable.

Brooke said...

Happy birthday, Chelsea! I LOVE the pic of Leah and Chelsea in cahoots. I see that framed next to a pic of them in the same pose at 16. Looks like a great partay! Can't wait to Skype...maybe this week?! xoxo