Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blizzard 2009

It will be a white Christmas in these parts!!! Not sure about the final measurement but it was a least a foot. Nick would have stayed out all day long...Chelsea, not so much. She lasted about 10 minutes but was loving it while she was out there. I think the wind in the face finally got to her (Mommy didn't mind having to go in though!)

Don't worry! He didn't come anywhere's near crashing into my car!!! (there was concern when I posted these pics on Facebook!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Seriously? I'll be that mom inside making hot chocolate...the kids do look like they are having fun, though...and very cute in their snow gear...although I do think you could market those plastic bags Emma had over her shoes in the last post, STYLIN'...

Anonymous said...

I don't have to tell you my fondest memory of you in a snowsuit...one word...SWAMP.