Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One down...19 more (?) to go!!

Nick lost his first tooth tonight!!  Yes, it's early.  Yes, it's fine.  I freaked out when it became loose a week or so ago, so off to the dentist we went.  He got an x-ray and everything was good, his adult tooth is just ready to come up!  He was just brushing his teeth tonight like any other night when, "oh", he said, "my tooth", very nochalantly, while he looked down at his tooth that had fallen out and landed on the counter.  I was a lot more brave than I thought I would be!  I have been a little emotional when thinking about my baby having a gap in his beautiful baby smile.

 1 year and 1 month, 1 and a half teeth!

4 years and 8 months, my big boy.  Time flies!!!


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

OMG!! I am so not ready for this stuff!! i don't even know when kids should be losing teeth? Adorable pics!!