Friday, August 20, 2010

Nick's 4th Birthday Party

Last weekend we celebrated Nick's 4th a little early with a jumpy house, a slip 'n' slide and a bubble machine. Lots of kids and lots of fun!!! The jumpy house was a Halloween theme...the pumpkin head bobbed out while it was being blown up and I was mortified. But the best thing about it was it was free!!! And of course the kids couldn't have cared less (neither did the adults who took a few jumps - Christen and I got in a few russians and hurkies). Some pics below...(I will save the emotional dedication to my favorite 4 year old for Monday).

My beautiful birthday boy

Mikey and Zoey

Ben and Ryan and the Slip 'n' Slide

Diggin' deep!

Jack, Megan, Golan and Eliza

Monster Pete

I was kind of disappointed that Nick requested "a giant chocolate chip cookie cake" this year. I was looking forward to making another "masterpiece"

Chocolate face Ryan

Chocolate Face Ben

Chocolate Face Mikey

Chocolate Face Eliza

Emma is too mature to have a chocolate face!

Chocolate Face Lee Lee

Totally astounded by the Wii we bought him. He didn't know what to say. Then finally, after 2 minutes, it dawned on him and in this picture the direct quote is, "after all these people go away can I play bowling?"

Mommy, Chelsea and Chris rockin' the jumpy house

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy almost birthday Nick! Where are the pics of the russians?! Looks like a great time!