Thursday, June 18, 2009

Where for art thou Laz?

I came back from a girl's weekend away to Miami on Monday and I am missing Laz, the cabana boy. I would really like someone to lay out my towel every morning, pick up my trash and ask me every hour, "Is there anything you need?" Maybe someday. For now I will just relish the memories of our trip...we made a few more and laughed about a lot of the old ones! Can't wait for "Mom's Get-the-Hell-Out-of-the-House Weekend 2010"!!! (PS - I have to give a shout out to my wonderful hubby for taking fabulous care of our children while I was away. Love you Ry!)
Our hotel (The Fontainbleau)

View from our room

Laz, the cabana boy

Chris posing for the paparazzi in the hotel lobby

Our cabana

That's me putting on a little dancing show for the girls in the cabana (I wish)

VERY LARGE DRINKS (they roped us into eating here by telling us that they had 2 for 1 drinks...little did we know that they were $25 each and we would only be able to drink 1!!!!)

Chris and Sandy chillin in the pool (it was HOT!)

Chris and Sue on our last night :( The bartender was originally from Weymouth, such a small world. I am pretty sure we laughed for two hours straight while we were at the bar!!!

Late night party foul (I won't say who!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the shot of Laz. And was the pool pic taken before or after I gave the free peep show? I did take a pic of the breastmilk bottle station, but I forgot to put it up on the blog...Chelsea must be happy to have you back;-)

He said, She said said...

Love the Miami pics! So fun. Thanks for sharing. We will have to get together when I am back in MA at the end of July. TJ doesn't come to town until Friday nights, but so far it has been working. I am sure things will be different if we have kids, but for now it works. In the meantime I need to find a job! Miss you!!