Thursday, February 5, 2009

Recap: Chelsea

Here's to my sweet baby girl!




negative one week - "it's" gonna be a big one!








One day - Yup! she was a biggie...9 lbs, 10 oz. All wrapped up in the Swaddle Me...will she like it as much as Nick???







2.5 weeks - Nope! The Swaddle Me didn't last...she does NOT like to be restricted in any way (very feisty)








One month - first of many playdates with Megan








5.5 weeks - so far this is my favorite picture of her








1.5 months - Santa's little helper









2 months - she LOVES being naked and wrapped up in this super soft blanket (I don't know how I got the picture with her arms still inside - she has to have them in the open air at all times)







2.5 months - her eyes are still blue...will they change to green like Daddy's and Nick's???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Wow. you are so good with the recaps...I haven't gotten to Ry's 1 yr baby book yet. He is def. suffering from 3rd child syndrome.